An Electric Feel Mix

0

Hi all! I'm quite loaded and busy lately that I could not even give a good content for my posts and I hope you understand. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the music, and you might probably dance a bit.:)

1. Deadmau5 - Some Chords (Original Mix)
2. Gee, Lighter - Helene (Armin Prayd Remix)
3. Moby - Pale Horses (Gui Boratto's Last Window Remix)
4. Dennis De Laat - Sound Of Violence (Main Mix)
5. Calvin Harris - Colours (Seamus Haji Big Love Remix)
6. Voodoo & Serano Vs Plastic Inc. - I Stand Alone (Jean Elan Remix)
7. Jean Elan - shake me (Francesco Diaz and Young Rebels Remix)
8. Rasmus Faber - Cidade Oposta (Tiger Stripes Remix)
9. Tom Sawyer - South American (Original Mix)
10. Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy, Hey Girl 2010 (Dirty Secretz Mix)
11. Yousef - Firecracker
12. Stefano Noferini - Burujava (Original Vibes Mix)
13. Instrumentalos - Inka (Original Mix)
14. Oscar L - Love The Groove (Original Mix)
15. Dada, The Other - Majestic 12 (Supermal Remix)

0 comments:

Post a Comment