Hello September Mix

0
I was quite excited with my new downloads so I've decided to record another mix of my latest fave of Progressive and Club house. It seems that I'm loving progressive. Lol. Hello September!

Tracklist:
1. Wally Lopez & Ismael Rivas [aka Riva] - Is Deeper (Original Mix)
2. Superskank - Skankalicious (Original Mix)
3. Alex Font - Angola (Prok & Fitch Remix)
4. Loko - Kixa (Original Club Mix)
5. Victor Magan & Francesc Sentis - Viva La Vida (Original Mix)
6. Stromae - Alors On Danse Vato Gonzalez Now We Dance
7. Bob Sinclar - Rainbow Of Love (Gregori Klosman & Danny Wild Remix)
8. Eminem Feat. Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie (Liam Keegan Electro Remix)
9. Ciara ft. Ludacris - Ride (DJs From Mars Club Mix)
10. Rammstein - Du Hast (Thomas Hart Electro Dubstep Remix)
11. Nadia Ali - People (Justin Michael & Kemal Remix)


0 comments:

Post a Comment