A Few News and Updates

0
Hey all. How's your week so far? I hope its good and you are doing great. By the way, you probably might have noticed it but let me present to you my updated background template. This time with Dj Nocturnus doing the mix. LOL.

I actually requested this from Maelstrom Graphics, art and sig shop in MTG Salvation forums. They're the good people who makes you cool graphics art from magic cards for free, well at a cost of a minimum post limit. You might want to check out their other works, just click here.

Also, it seems that my online storage site My Data Nest has been down for days so I would like to know your suggestions on other free online storage sites that I could upload my mixes. Thanks in advance. :D

I will be doing another mix this week so watch out. Until the next playlist, chow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment