What Is That Noise Mix 1

0
Yo, I've finally get to upload my 2nd mix for this month which I dubbed "What Is That Noise" House mix. That title came from an expression from a fellow Dj and a good friend, Dj Mards. I've done the recording yesterday and the uploading part was quite a pain. Anyway, here's the list of the mix. Enjoy!

1. Timofey, Bartosz Brenes, Jerique - Hear My Call (Midnite Sleaze Remix)
2. Taylor Swift - Love Story (Digital Dog Remix)
3. Sugababes - Get Sexy (Bitrocka Remix)
4. Sylvia Tosun, Noferini, Marini - Push N Pull (Trevor Simpson & Jared F Club Mix)
5. Rihanna - Hard (Jody Den Broeder Club Mix)
6. Keri Hilson - Knock You Down (Bimbo Jones Club Mix)
7. Selda - 100% Pure Love (Spencer & Hill Remix)
8. Dinka - Elements (Original Mix)
9. DJ Adamus Feat. Candy Girl - Lick It (Lambretto Remix)
10. Robbie Rivera, Dero - 1980 (Maurizio Gubellini Insane Mix)
11. Paul Gardner, Hugh Gunnell - Come Get My Lovin' feat. Marcella Woods - Dub Mix
12. CyberSutra - Bad Self (Original Mix)
13. Tony Martinez DJ Josepo - I Feel (Alfredo Pareja Vicente Belenguer T.Tommy Remix)
14. Jason Derulo - Whatcha Say (Wawa Club Mix)
15. Shik Stylko - Many Dayz (Tom Novy & Jerome Isma-AE Remix)


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment